STAY ALERT. GET EDUCATED. PRACTICE INFORMED CONSENT.
Look for common denominators – similar or identical approaches used by several natural medicine-based health professionals. There is WAAAAY too much fake news out there. If it is not used by several professionals I would avoid it. As always, it is your decision.
I will act as a consult when called for.
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- DocBiddle (Asheville, NC)
- DOCTORSAUPTO.COM Walnut Creek California
- DOCTOR RASHID BUTTAR MOORESVILLE NC
- MAJID ALI MD New York City and New Jersey
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine A large nationwide network of doctors practicing alternative medicine.
- acpm.net Advanced Clinics For Preventive Medicine.
MY FAVORITE HEALTH PUBLICATIONS.
- 15,000 HEALTH PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS AT A DISCOUNT WITH FREE SHIPPING
- VACCINE CHOICE IN CANADA
- VACCINE DANGERS
- CITIZENS FOR FREE SPEECH
- CHILDRENSHEALTHDEFENSE.ORG ROBERT F KENNEDY JR
- OZONE WITHOUT BORDERS – MDs that administer ozone will or at least can do IV C and H2O2. This is a WORLDWIDE NETWORK.
- OZONE IN CUBA
- LIVER GALL BLADDER CLEANSE
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG DANGERS
- NATIONAL OZONE ASSOCIATION
- Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine Their most recent practitioner director which may or may not have chelation or IV C practitioners.
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians Promotes professional awareness, while providing consumer information and a searchable database of members. If they do not do it they most likely know of someone local who does.
Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine A good online source of safe lifestyle and biochemistry approaches
OXYGEN ENHANCED EXERCISE AND REST
Coronavirus Herbal Approaches Initial thoughts
The below Asian doctor’s discussion of vitamin C, both oral and intravenous for the treatment of this most recent strain of the Coronavirus is extremely helpful. He recommends taking it orally as a preventive measure and after contracting the virus adding the IV with the oral dosing before acute respiratory distress syndrome ensues. taken down by vimeo. here is the news release
Another medical doctor comments on his in-office patient experiences with COVID-19
It seems like doctors and medical officials have gone soft in the head. Dr. David Brownstein seems to agree saying, “Conventional medicine’s approach to COVID-19 is sub-optimal. They can offer hand washing and quarantining. That is about it.
Really, it is pathetic!”David Brownstein, MD said, “At my office, we are not worried about COVID-19. We have been successfully treating coronavirus, influenza, rhinovirus and many other viral flu-like illnesses for 27 years. We have had success using natural therapies to enhance the body’s immune system as well as to kill viruses including flu-like viruses. Today, I ordered intravenous hydrogen peroxide, vitamin C, ozone, and glutathione for my sick patients. I am confident these therapies will help them recover uneventfully.” Brownstein continues:
“Intravenous nutrient therapies are wonderful treatments, but there are other oral natural therapies that are effective against viral infections including coronavirus. Vitamins A, C, and D along with iodine have proven benefit. At the first sign of any illness, I suggest my patients take 100,000 U of vitamin A (NOT beta-carotene), 50,000 U of vitamin D3 and 5-10,000 mg of vitamin C per day for four days. Pregnant women should not take high doses of vitamins A and D. Vitamin C can be increased to bowel tolerance.”
“What else can you do? It is important to eat a healthy diet free of refined sugar, salt, oils, and flour. And, perhaps the most important thing is to maintain optimal hydration. That means taking your weight in pounds, divide the number by two and the resultant number is the minimum amount of water to drink in ounces per day. I cannot stress the importance of drinking optimal amounts of water.”
“It is too bad hospitals refuse to use natural therapies on sick patients. That is when a patient needs it the most. Intravenous hydrogen peroxide, vitamin C and ozone should be done in every hospital across the United States. But, don’t hold your breath for that to occur. Over 20 years ago when I rounded on patients in the hospital, I ordered a nutrient IV that contained vitamin C and minerals.
Right after the order was registered, I received a call from the pharmacy department. The head pharmacist told me that was not on the formulary. I replied, “I don’t care. I wrote the order and I expect it to be done. I know you have the ingredients in the hospital.” I was told I would have to contact the medical director and go in front of a committee to make my case. The medical director called me later that day telling me that IV would never be allowed. I told him I would not admit any more patients to that hospital,” concludes Brownstein.
i am a big fan of Dr.John Bergman (below video) taken down by vimeo. Here is the replacement saved on a private server
About 1 million adults in the US seek care in a hospital due to pneumonia every year, and 50,000 die from this disease. Pneumonia is now being called “coronavirus” if the patient is tested and the virus is discovered.
I have never been a fan of this group thinking they were always too far right. But lately 3/2020 they are making a lot of sense. Still I wish people would stop the “small government” crap. Bad “corrupt special interest government” is the key, not small or large.
I will add to the above list over time.
- The National Health Federation
- Polluter Monitoring by Zip Code
- Vaccine Injury Compensation Data
- Depression resource guide
- An expert, independent second opinion on more than 1,800 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and supplements.
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine The partnership of dentistry and medicine to help complicated patients
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Promotes professional awareness, while providing consumer information and a searchable database of members
- American Holistic Nurses Association
AHNA is the definitive voice for holistic nursing, and promotes the education of nurses, other healthcare professionals, and the public in all aspects of holistic caring and healing.
- American College of Osteopathic Sclerotherapeutic Pain Management
These are some of the experts on pain management.
- Alliance for Natural Health
“ANH is your advocate. By joining ANH, you are joining the fight to ensure access to the full range of safe and effective therapies, including protection of integrative doctors and practitioners, passing federal and state health freedom legislation, and supporting critical litigation to ensure freedom of choice in medicine. I highly recommend becoming a member of ANH right away!” -Robban Sica, MD, ICIM Board President Member
- Safe Harbor Trained Practitioners “Find a doctor”
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
In addition to information about IFM and its programs, we also offer a listing of doctors who have completed our “Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice” course CANADA NATUROPATHY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE COLLEGE ABOUT NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE
- RECOMMENDED DOCUMENTARIES
PRESCRIPTION DRUG DANGERS Greenmedinfo.com
- DR. TENPENNY Vaccine Dangers
- Vaccine Alert Vaccine Dangers
EthicalMarkets.com Supporting the emergence of a sustainable, green, ethical and a just economy worldwide
- Healthalert.com Dr. Bruce West DC
- Naturopathic Doctors Good source of doctors
Autism Doctors Select “List of Clinicians”
Health4thebillions.org/ HERBERT SHELTON
Global Lyme Alliance
Nursing schools 4u
|Geriatricnursing.org (for students interested in geriatric nursing programs)
Freecnatrainingclasses.org (for students interested in a career as a CNA).
- CNA classes in North Carolina
Nursing schools in North Carolina
- Poisoned places by air pollutants USA
- Student Nutrition Guides
- Cerebral Palsy
- Medical malpractice center
- SURGEONS CHOSEN BY EXPERTS, ProPublica calculated death and complication rates for surgeons performing one of eight elective procedures in Medicare, carefully adjusting for differences in patient health, age and hospital quality. Use this database to know more about a surgeon before your operation.
- Medical Kidnappings
- Masters in Nursing
- Orthomolecular Society LINUS PAULING ET AL
“Orthomolecular treatment does not lend itself to rapid drug-like control of symptoms, but patients get well to a degree not seen by tranquilizer therapists who believe orthomolecular therapists are prone to exaggeration. Those who’ve seen the results are astonished.” -Abram Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D
- ACAM American College for Advancement in Medicine
- Functional Practitioners Select “Find a practitioner”
- Mind Freedom Practitioners
- Nutritional Healing
- Mercury free Dentists
- Medical Malpractice help
- Medications Causing Breathing Difficulties/Symptoms. A partial list with ZERO alternative health options
- Ozone information
- FDA 2011 Safety Alerts for Human Medical Products
- California Citizens for Health Freedom
- Mothering.com I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE
- Interpreting Food Labels
- Alliance for Natural Health
- Doctors and Diet
- In Case Of Emergency
- Clark Howard list of very helpful information
- Health Revolution Petition
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- American Holistic Health Association
- Coalition for Natural Health
- Citizens for Health Care Freedom
- California Health Freedom Coalition
- Florida Health Freedom Action
- New Jersey Natural Health Coalition
- New York Natural Health Project
- Oklahoma Health Freedom Network
- Minnesota Natural Health Coalition
- Health Freedom Massachusettes
- International Advocates for Health Freedom
- CODEX alert
- Codex DVD Information Web site
- Seafood Watch-safe to eat and not safe
- E, The Environmental Magazine
Science & Environmental Health
- Chemical Injury Information Network
- Prozac Backlash
- Quit Paxill
- Vaccination Dangers
- Consumer Injury Advocates
- Maitreya University Maitreya Buddhist University is a trans-national educational facility that specializes in the delivery of high quality, non-traditional and advanced academic pathways in the disciplines of Psychology and Philosophy.